My education includes both a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and a Master’s Degree in Finance from Xavier University. I’m also certified by the State of Ohio Treasurer’s Office as a Public Funds Investment Manager.
I’m the Chief Financial Officer for Eagle Specialty Vehicles and former Chairman of the Hamilton County Tax Levy Review Committee.
My staff and I work hard to provide quality service for all Norwood residents, interacting everyday with residents and other City departments in a professional and efficient manner.
Our accomplishments include:
- Instituted fair tax collection policies and procedures to ensure that over 12,000 business and individual accounts pay their fair share.
- We have consistently passed every audit in this era of increased Federal and State rules and regulations.
- Operated the Treasurer’s Office in an effective manner with less full time staff than when I took office 16 years ago.
- Instituted an Electronic Banking program that enables residents to pay water bills, earnings tax, building permits and birth certificates in a more convenient manner.
- Provided the most up to date information by adding tax forms and the tax code to the City of Norwood web page.
- Collected the most earnings tax in Norwood’s history.
I was born and raised in Norwood. I’m a member of Holy Trinity Parish and the proud father of four daughters.
I pledge to continue improving the Treasurer’s Office in this ever changing economic environment and I ask for your vote on November 5th!